Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Joe727 Joe727 is offline

Default Print all columns - Excel 2007- How?

I used Control A to select the entire image. It printed, but it's all, for
lack of a better description, 'squished up'.

Here's a scan of the printed document.

http://home.roadrunner.com/~jbmsbink/Excelprint.jpg

Question 3 - How do I fix this?

Thanks again.

Joe

"Sheeloo" <="to" & CHAR(95) & "sheeloo" & CHAR(64) & "hotmail.com" wrote in
message ...
By default Excel prints the whole sheet (area which has been used) so you
really do not need to set the print area..

If you have to set then either select the cells you want to print or press
Ctrl-A to select the whole sheet..

"Joe727" wrote:

Sheeloo - thanks for the fast reply.

I cleared the printing area, but when I try to *set* the printing areas,
get a pop-up dialog box stating I only selected one cell.

Question 2 - How do I select (set) the entire Excel spreadsheet?

Joe

"Sheeloo" <="to" & CHAR(95) & "sheeloo" & CHAR(64) & "hotmail.com" wrote
in
message ...
You might have print area set upto Col F... Clear any print area.

While printing select fit to 1 page wide...

"Joe727" wrote:

Hi - I have a simple mileage/tracking reimbursement Excel 2007
spreadsheet
with 9 columns (A through I).

Here's a screenshot:

http://home.cfl.rr.com/jbmsbink/Excelmileage.jpg

For some reason, I can only print columns B through F even in
Landscape
mode.

Question: How do I get all of the columns to print?

Thanks

Joe (an Excel noob)