Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Joe727 Joe727 is offline

Default Print all columns - Excel 2007- How?

Sheeloo - thanks for the fast reply.

I cleared the printing area, but when I try to *set* the printing areas, I
get a pop-up dialog box stating I only selected one cell.

Question 2 - How do I select (set) the entire Excel spreadsheet?

Joe

"Sheeloo" <="to" & CHAR(95) & "sheeloo" & CHAR(64) & "hotmail.com" wrote in
message ...
You might have print area set upto Col F... Clear any print area.

While printing select fit to 1 page wide...

"Joe727" wrote:

Hi - I have a simple mileage/tracking reimbursement Excel 2007
spreadsheet
with 9 columns (A through I).

Here's a screenshot:

http://home.cfl.rr.com/jbmsbink/Excelmileage.jpg

For some reason, I can only print columns B through F even in Landscape
mode.

Question: How do I get all of the columns to print?

Thanks

Joe (an Excel noob)