Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ross Ross is offline

Default Trouble connecting to the newsgroups

Interesting....
This last week I have had trouble 4 or 5 times. A few times it said it
couldn't connect at this time, and several times it said the site was too
busy, and that it couldn't connect. Twice I was trying to reply to someone
when it basically said "not now, try back later". I haven't had trouble this
a.m....maybe it's fixed now??
--
smither fan

"T. Valko" wrote:

Hi Folks!

Anyone else having trouble connecting to the newsgroups through Outlook
Express? I keep getting a time out error: "Unable to connect to server". This
started at about 2:00 PM EST Friday. My ISP is Comcast.

I'm accessing through the web interface for this post.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP