Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Shelby Shelby is offline

Default How does an address appear to have 2 fields in 1 - see sample data

Hi-I recently learned Access and have created tables. I noticed that in the
sample Database provided (Norhtwind) they have a Customers Table that has an
address field. At first glance when reviewing a customer - "Consolidated
Holdings", you can only see the address of: Berkely Gardens; however, if you
put your curser after Gardens and use your arrow key, it displays 12 Brewery.
Also, both lines appear in the Orders Form on separate lines for the Ship
to. Does anyone know how to do this?
--
Shelby