Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sheeloo[_3_] Sheeloo[_3_] is offline

Default How to display the column name?

This is what responded to your question below;

Use this in cell AC593
=INDIRECT("R591C"&COLUMN(),FALSE) + 1
and copy across

This will add 1 to AC591

"Eric" wrote:

I get a formula under column AC, INDIRECT("AC"&591+1) in cell AC593.
When I copy this cell to the right under column AD, the character does not
change as I copy this cells into another location. does anyone have any
suggestions on how to display the column within Indirect function?
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Eric

"Argy - Arcasoft" wrote:

What is the purpose and how far do you want to go left and down on the sheet
with those names?

Argy

"Eric" wrote:

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to display the column name?
For example, under column AB, I would like to display "AB" in cell AB1