Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default Formula in Excel

To solve you equasion for hours it becomes

throughput/cwt/100

=5544657/30.64/100 = 1809.613

Mike

"kejak28" wrote:

I have a formula that figures out the hundred weight of a warehosue.

Throughput / Hours / 100 = CWT

When I use the numbers it comes out to this:
5544654 / 1810 / 100 = 30.64 CWT

Now my problem is that I am trying to figure out a formula that will take a
goal CWT and figure out teh hours needed to hit it, whether we need to cut
labor. So this is what i put in the cell:
Throughput * 100 * CWT = hours
When i do this I get a weird number, lets use a goal of 34.2CWT.
5544654 * 34.2 * 100 = 18962714970

Obvious this is incorrect, as 1810 hours results in a CWT of 30.64. Can
anyone think of a correct formula to figure out my dilemma?