Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sheeloo[_3_] Sheeloo[_3_] is offline

Default Link to filtered Data - AUTO

Download http://www.contextures.com/ProductsList.zip for a possible solution.

"Kerrie Wood 45693" wrote:

I would really appreciate some help with my problem.

I have a workbook with two sheets. Sheet 2 is linked to an OLE DB query that
refreshes to show new data as it gets entered.

I have filtered the data on sheet 2 to only show values from column J
without blank cells. I now need to take all the data from that filter out of
column A and place it into a row on sheet 1 so it only shows the filtered
values from column A and it automatically refreshes each time sheet 2 is
updated.

I really hope this makes sense as I am not the best with Excel.

I look forward to hearing from anyone who knows how I can do this.

Thanks