Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] djohns158@gmail.com is offline

Default Help with a Macro

On Nov 11, 11:27*am, Carim wrote:
Hi,

My recommendation for you is :
to turn on the macro recorder
perform all your steps
review the macro for additional improvements

HTH

Thank you for your help, but I've already tried that. The problem
is: with the macro recorder running, I choose "protect worksheet",
then "save as", and then I drill down to the folder in which I want my
worksheet saved, but then I have to name it. When you're saving, you
can't click on a cell in order to give the file a name, so you have to
type the name into the "Save As" box. I want the macro to
automatically name the file based on whatever is in cell D3. You
can't do that in the macro recorder. Is there language in vbasic to
do this?

Thank you