Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] djohns158@gmail.com is offline

Default Help with a Macro

I am using Excel 2003. I have a master worksheet called "Shipping /
Receiving Report". I fill out the worksheet every time a shipping
arrives against a purchase order. When I'm done filling out the
information, I then save the worksheet as the number of the purchase
order against which it came. The number of the purchase order is
always in cell D3. I have to unprotect my worksheet in order to
create hyperlinks to certain pdf's. What I am looking for is a macro
which will protect my worksheet, (no password needed), and then
automatically save the worksheet to the proper folder, naming it
whatever is in cell D3. It sound pretty simple, but I don't know how
to get it to name the file after the contents of the cell. Is there a
simple way to do this?

Thank you
Daryl