Alan

Default VLOOKUP Help

I have a Workbook with multiple sheets.... On one sheet I have a unique
identifier which provides me with certain information and have acquired
another which gives me more, but also has the same unique identifier...

I wish to import this into the one sheet for reference, however this is not
performing as expected.

THe sheet I am trying to copy from has 2 columns of data column 1 being the
unique index and column 2 being the data to be copied

I have used a VLOOKUP function on the main page viz:
=VLOOKUP(C3,WorkNo!A2:B8200,2,FALSE) where C3 is the location of the unique
index in the main sheet.

I am however getting the error "Value not available" although doing an
individual find on the other sheet finds it is there ???

Any help greatfully appreciated

Alan