Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ShaneDevenshire ShaneDevenshire is offline

Default What would you suggest

Hi,

This sounds like a job for comments or text boxes. To add a comment right
click a cell and choose Insert Comment, type anything you want in the comment
and resize it as necessary. When you click off of it a small triangle
appears and when you hover over the cell the comment is displayed.

You can add text boxes or any autoshape object from the Drawing Toolbar and
type into it. Besides regular shapes, textboxes, there are Callouts of
various sorts. To do this click the Drawing toolbar button on the Standard
toolbar, it appears at the bottom most often, choose AutoShape, Callout and
click one. Then drag in the spreadsheet and type whatever you want into it.
This do not disappear when you move off them.

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"Brenda" wrote:

I am working in excel 2003 and have created a workbook. The questions I have
is there a way to create a button or something that would would draw
attention to "this Button" and it would explain how the program works I would
like for it to draw attention. What should i use?
--
Thank you, Brenda