Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Brenda Brenda is offline

Default What would you suggest

Each sheet (8 tabs) has a special instructions on them like enter number only
in the white areas etc. etc. so i don't think this will work will it.?
--
Thank you, Brenda

"Eduardo" wrote:

Hi Brenda,
If I don't misunderstood you you want the users to go where the explanations
of "How the program works". If that is the case you can create another tab
with your instructions and then make a macro to go there
You will have a Button Called "INSTRUCTIONS" or the name you like and then
will assign the macro to that button.
To do that in the menu page, go to macros, new macro, change the name of the
macro to Instructions then hit OK, and then select the tab where the
instructions are
. then stop the macro
Next step go to forms and look for a rectangule click on it and then go to
where you would like to have that button, and just pressing the left button
of the mouse paint the area, once you finish it will ask what macro to assign
just highlight instructions and you will be done. each time you go to the
button you will see a little hand, press the button and it will go to the tab
where the instructions are
"Brenda" wrote:

I am working in excel 2003 and have created a workbook. The questions I have
is there a way to create a button or something that would would draw
attention to "this Button" and it would explain how the program works I would
like for it to draw attention. What should i use?
--
Thank you, Brenda