Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Warren Easton Warren Easton is offline

Default rotating a list

I'm not sure what you mean, but if you want any cell to change from relative
to absolute put a $ sign before your cell ref. $A$6
--
Regards
Warren

If this helps please click the Yes button.

"Ben" wrote:

By rotating I mean cut and insert cells A39 to A6 on a weekly basis
--
Reynella

"Ben" wrote:

I have a list of Numbers in Col A from a6:a39
Have formula in Col L =if(A6=1590,4502,"") thru to =if(A39=1590,4502,"")
in Col L.Some specific numbers need to stay in specific cells in Col L.
When I put 1590 in any cell from A6 to A39,in Col L the result is 4502 in
the corresponding cell. The trouble is when I rotate Col A my formula in Col
L advances by one eg A6 becomes A7 and so on. I do not want to rotate Col L.
as some cells with specific numbers need to stay in those cells. How do I
stop the formula in Col L from changing. Using absolutes does not fix.
--
Reynella