Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
str83dgeboi str83dgeboi is offline

Default List help!

0Ok I am trying to do this, I want to use A to show if a donar (Column B) has
been active in the last 30 days. K is how many days since they have donated
and L is how many total donations they have given. So I need a forumla that
works (mine doesn't seem to) where it will check the date K L number of times
and if one of them is less then or equal to 30 then colum A should say True.

B = don0r's ID
K = days since last donation
L = total donations

A B ~K L
?? 2 90 4
2 70 4
2 60 4
2 30 4
?? 31 88 2
34 45 2

So I have colums B-L and set up and I can't figure out how to do column A...
any ideas?