Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
misscharliebrown misscharliebrown is offline

Default grouping instead of single cell

Thanks Ill try. Been driving the boss crazy (and thats my job)

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Try setting the Zoom level a little lower.

The multiple cell selection is a bug in Excel 2007.

The zoom-changing appears to fix it.

I don't have 2007 but a few postings have made the suggestion and it seems
to work.

Here is one such posting.

http://tinyurl.com/3wofsf

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 3 Nov 2008 21:54:00 -0800, misscharliebrown
wrote:

Hi.. didnt quite know where to paste this question. but i was wondering if
anyone has been having the same problem with their vista and excel 2007.
Sometimes, quite randomly if i click on a single cell a group of cells will
highlight or if i want to delete a row, two will highlight. doesnt happen all
the time but enough to make it tedious. Ive check edit in cell and ive
checked cell groups and now im out of ideas. Would appreciate it if someone
could help!