Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ankur Goyal Ankur Goyal is offline

Default Enable Macros Pop-Up Dialog Box???

Close that Excel file and reopen it again . then you will find a notification
message just below to toolbar and above the worksheet :

"Security Warning Some active content has been disabled."

Click at "Options..." button and then select the Radio Button of "Enable the
content"

Note: It is a NOTIFICATION MESSAGE...not a POP MESSAGE in Office 2007.

"Ken Wong" wrote:

with excel 2003, you setup macro security level so that when you open an
excel with macro, an popup will be presented to ask whether you want to
enable the macro.

however, with excel 2007, I set macro settings to "disable all macro with
notification" but I didn't get the popup that ask whether I want to enable
the macro when opening excel.

am I missing something?

"Muhammed Rafeek M" wrote:

Tools-Macro-Security level set to Low level

"Jay" wrote:

Guys and Gals:

To All the guru's out there, I have a burning question.

It is this; "Is there a way or method for disabling the ugly "Enable Macros"
Pop-Up dialog box from showing, but still "Enable Macros" at the start-up of
the application?

If the answer is "Yes", HOW? If it's "No", then, I'll live with it!

I want to keep it clean looking!

Thanks,...