Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
strawberryangel83 strawberryangel83 is offline

Default how do you calculate a running balance in multiple worksheets?

it was really confusing to me though. so that is why i just want to do a
formula. i tried to do the ones that i saw in the help section, but it never
works

"Ashish Mathur" wrote:

Hi,

You may want to read up on the Data Consolidate feature.

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com

"strawberryangel83" wrote in
message ...
Ok. I have done 3 worksheets with formulas in them. My boss now wants me
have it to where there is a master worksheet, with the others conjoined to
it.

the main worksheet will be the master account with the total of all
expense
accounts. the others are for other workers and their expense accounts,
which
they all add up to the totals on the main sheet.

i hope i did not confuse you!

"Pete_UK" wrote:

more details needed. running total on each sheet?

Pete

"strawberryangel83" wrote
in
message ...
calculate a running total on multiple worksheets