Liana H

Default I am having trouble keeping numbers formatted in a Pivot Table

I have a pivot table that won't stay formatted. The data is formatted as
currency in the worksheet that the Pivot Table is drawing off of. It shows up
as a general number in the Pivot. I've tried formatting it in the Pivot but
it doesn't stay when I refresh the data. "Preserve formatting" is checked on
the Pivot table, so it SHOULD be preserving any formatting I apply to the
pivot table, but that doesn't seem to be happening. I know I could record a
macro to format this, but it is happening on multiple Pivot tables in the
same workbook and that would be a pain to run the macros every time I refresh
the data. I'd like to just resolve the problem. Any suggestions?