abfabrob

Thank you SO much.

Thanks again, in advance

Regards,

Rob,
Teesside,
UK

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Give me you email address and I will send you a spreadsheet with a timer and
stop/start buttons. You can develop this by adding your business stuff.

--

HTH

RP

"abfabrob" wrote in message
Yes - I do want a timer in a cell, while using the rest of the worksheet.

haven't completed the rest of the sheet yet, so I have nothing to send

you.
And, yes - you're right, it very definitely is beyond my capabilities, but
would look great to my boss if I did it! Any suggestions where I can go

from
here?

Thanks for your help.

Rob

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

If I understand you correctly, you want to have a clock ticking over in

some
cell while the user is working. Whilst we could show you how to do this,

think a real-rime timer may be beyond your current capabilities.

If you send me your workbook and tell me where you want the timer/clock

and
what you want to do with it when the clock stops, I will have a go at it

for
you.

--

HTH

RP

"abfabrob" wrote in message
Apologies - I am new to this. I want to create a "stopwatch" in a
spreadsheet
which users can start by clicking a button, fill in the sheet, then

click
stop. But I want tihe timer to be on display.

I am not using any code (I don't know what that its)... this may be

why
I'm
getting it all wrong...

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

What exactly do you mean by Start Clock and Stop Clock? What code

are
you
using?

--

HTH

RP

"abfabrob" wrote in message
In Excel, I want to create a timer, to see how long it takes users

fill
the spreadsheet in. In the forms toolbar, I have selected a button

and
for
it
to be a start clock button. Did the same for stop clock. But where
does
the
timer appear? How do I view this?

Anyone know?