Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rhett C[_2_] Rhett C[_2_] is offline

Default Average from three different coworkers excluding zeros formula

Thank you for working on my problem, but I need an average formula that will
go into one cell. Each coworkers sheet has data in each column, one row for
each day of the year. The last sheet is a summary page of everyone's numbers
from that day. If I copy the links to other cells in order to sum count a
range, I would have to do it for each day of the year. An average formula
would go into one cell that would average for each day's numbers. Thanks
again.

"TomPl" wrote:

Actually, this formula in cell A4 is a little more direct.

=SUM(A1:A3)/COUNTIF(A1:A3,"0")

Tom