Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Louise Louise is offline

Default Data analysis Add-in unavailable in English in Excel 2007?

I have Excel 2007 (Office 2007 Home & Student Edition), English version.

I have tried to install the Data Analysis Add-In (via Office Button - Excel
Options - Add-Ins - Manage Excel Add-Ins) but the Add-Ins I can choose from
are in Turkish or some strange language. I cannot find the Add-In by browsing
for it either.

I bought the product via Microsoft Online download, so I do not have the
install CD, but I have License lock, so should be able to download the
product again from the website if necessary. (But for some reason the web
site does not recognize that I have any old purchases, even though I am using
the same e-mail and the link supplied.)

I have the Office 2007 Service Pack SP1 successfully installed.

As far as I remember, I used the complete install, and the Add-In does seem
to be installed, but in the wrong language. Does anyone know if the download
version of Office 2007 is mistakenly only supplied with this Add-In in
Turkish?

I did read a question from a user on the Microsoft support website with the
exact same problem, but nobody had replied to it.