RdB

=now() shows date and time

Ben wrote:
Ron,

I am glad I found this during my search it is what I am looking for. This
works great except for the speed. Do I have a setting wrong it takes 3
minutes before it will actually print. I am using a Pentium 4 3.4Ghz 1 Gig
ram machine?

Ben

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

You can use this code in the thisworkbook module to print the
date/time in the footer

Right click on the Excel icon next to File in the Worksheet menu bar
Choose view code
Paste this event there
Alt-q to go back to Excel

Dim wkSht As Worksheet
For Each wkSht In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets
wkSht.PageSetup.RightFooter = "&8Printed on : " & _
Format(Now, "dd-mm-yy h-mm-ss")
Next wkSht

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"lbbss" wrote in message ...

I would like for excel to print a date and time every time I print a spread
sheet.
The date is no problem, I use Today() command. Is there a function for
time?