Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Macro to select, cut and paste

Just one word and only in one row?

Try the macro recorder whilst you autofilter, select the row, insert a new
worksheet and copy the row to that new sheet.

Prolly have to tune it up a bit after.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 16:26:05 -0700, Tom
wrote:

I am trying very hard not to have to ask for help and learn for my self but I
have to swallow my pride and ask anyway.

I need help! I would like to be able to have a way to select a "search word"
and be able to cut and paste that same row to a new sheet. This needs to be
done before I am able to do my time stamp equations.

Thanks for any and all help - hope this makes sense!

Tom