Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bernard Liengme Bernard Liengme is offline

Default Empty Cell

Change to =IF(A1=NA()"";"";A1)
This will display #N/A but such values are ignored by the chart engine
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Vítor Ferreira" <Vítor wrote in message
Hi all,
I have a problem with graphic presentation once it presents a line where
it
should be nothing. To be honest the real problem is with my graphic data
source, that's because on my source column i'm using a formula like
"=IF(A1="";"";A1)" and when i get no value ("") the graphic present it as
0.
But if in those cells where the value is "" i delete the formula, then my
graphic presents nothing, exactly what i wanted once is nothing there. For
what i understand that's because Empty cells and Blank cells are two
different things, and the "" is a blank cell. My question is, is there
any
way to make that cell empty? Something like "IF(A1="";EMPTY;A1)".

Thanks!