Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
FSt1 FSt1 is offline

Default adding a picture to a form

hi
your terminology is a tad confusing but it you are using the standard image
control then try setting the picture size mode property to zoom. this should
shrink picture to fit. you may have to "play" with it some.

regards
FSt1

"Ruth" wrote:

I found where you can add an image through the Image button in the toolbox,
but it says that the file is too large. How can I fix this? Teh file is in
Microsoft Office Picture manager. I have 2 sizes one is 1055 KB and the
other 41 KB-- both have the extenstion bmp. (The smaller one has a reduced
image)
--
Thank-you!
Ruth

"Ruth" wrote:

Hi there

I have created a form and what to put a picture on it. Can this be done, if
so, how?
--
Thank-you!
Ruth