Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default formula for budget

If current budget is column C, then put this in C2:

=B2-SUM(D2:O2)

and copy down. This assumes you have 12 monthly columns.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Oct 29, 10:07*am, excel determine no failed.
m wrote:
Good day
this is the excel worksheet before me

item * * * * * * * *Budget * Curr Budget * * Jan * * * Feb * * Mar
comp h/w * * * *5000 * * * * * **** * * * * 1000 * * 500 * * *200
animal prod * * 2000 * * * * * ****

What formula should I use to workout the current budget. So initially I have
R5000 then I purchase comp h/w for R1000 in jan the current budget should be
R4000 and then purchase comp h/w in feb the current budget should be 3500 and
then purchase in mar the curr budget must be 3300. *How can u accomplish this?

Thanking you