Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default excel 2003 not calculating

You probably had the calculation mode set to manual - this setting can
be picked up from another workbook opened in the same Excel session.
Click on Tools | Options | Calculation tab and check Automatic to
return it to the usual setting, and then save your file.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Oct 29, 10:13*am, stew wrote:
* Hi All

Is there any particular thing that would stop excel from calculating. It was
taking entries but formulas where not producing results and only previous
results were being displayed. I have rebooted my spread sheet from a previous
back up and all is now working . I am just a bit concerned it is something I
did unknowingly

Stew