Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sandy Mann Sandy Mann is offline

Default excel 2003 not calculating

Excel takes the Automatic/Manual calculation setting from the first Workbook
opend in that session. The setting can be changed without having to reboot
by selecting: Tools Options Calculation and selecting Automatic.

--
HTH

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

"stew" wrote in message
Hi All

Is there any particular thing that would stop excel from calculating. It
was
taking entries but formulas where not producing results and only previous
results were being displayed. I have rebooted my spread sheet from a
previous
back up and all is now working . I am just a bit concerned it is something
did unknowingly

Stew