Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mary s. mary s. is offline

Default Excel 2007 Add-Ins

Hi,

I am in the process of switching laptops and my new laptop has Office 2007.
My old laptop was running Office 2003. An add-in was installed in Excel
2003. I am now trying to install it in Excel 2007.

Prior to switching computers, I had downloaded a trial version on my old
computer (which also was running Office 2003). When the trial was installed,
the Add-In automatically loaded in Excel 2007 and worked without any problems.

On my new computer, in Excel 2007, I've saved the file and it's listed in my
Active Applicaiton Add-Ins. However, the Add-Ins tab is not being displayed.
Any suggestions?