Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
ShaneDevenshire ShaneDevenshire is offline

Default Filling With Color Between Specified Gridlines

I didn't mention but you can remove the series from the legend by single
clicking the legend and then single clicking the series name you want to
remove and then pressing Del.

If this helped, please click the Yes button.

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"paparulez" wrote:

I'm creating a standard line chart, with database numbers ranging from 50 to
425. I want to indicate a "normal" range in order to identify numbers that
are either higher or lower than normal. I'd like to choose a color to fill
between specified horizontal gridlines in order to show the normal range. I
can't seem to find how to do it!