Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ShaneDevenshire ShaneDevenshire is offline

Default Excel IF Formula for an inventory...

Hi,

And yet another way to write it:

="Inventory "&IF(I25<K25,"below",IF(I25K25,"above","within")) &" range"

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"Allan Grates" wrote:

Please, I need help with a formula,

I'm looking for a formula (Something like the IF formula) that will allow me
to show three(3) different text expressions in one cell according to
mathmatic range. Currently, the only one I can figure out is:
=IF(K25I25,"Inventory above range","Inventory within range"). I have tried
the =IF(AND.... & =IF(OR... formulas. I would like for the cell to have the
ability to report: "Inventory above range", "Inventory within range" &
"Inventory below range".