Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
AndrewEdmunds AndrewEdmunds is offline

Default Multiple Pivot Tables from Same data source

Hello,

I have created a multiple consolidation range pivot table. I want to use
that pivot table to create several different reports. I do that by copying
and pasting my pivot table worksheet tab into a new tab and then setting up a
different report by rearranging the fields. I am finding that when I make
changes to one tab (i.e. deleting a calculated item column), those changes
carry over to a previous tab and screw up my report. Any ideas, or do I have
to create a new pivot table from the same data each time?
--
Thank You
Andrew Edmunds