Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rachel[_2_] Rachel[_2_] is offline

Default import data into SQL Server from Excel

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to import data into a SQL Server
2000
table from a command button in excel.

Basically I need to send users (over 50) an excel spreadsheet for
them
to fill out, once complete I then wanted them to press a command
button and the data be sent autamatically to a SQL Server table.

The data they fill out is: Client_ID, Business Group and Appointment
Date, this will be sent to 50 people and I dont really want them to
be
emailing it me back for me to insert into a table in sql server. The
table is already set up and has 3 fields, Client_ID, BusGroup and
AppDate.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.