Herman

Default MS OfficeXP Professional

Whenever I load a file into Exel I receive a message in the form of a MS
Visual Basic Window with the wording "Compile error in Hidden
Module:AutoExecNew" I get rid of it by clicking OK I get the same message
window when ending the file, but then with the wording "Compile error in
Hidden Module:DistMon". Again, clicking OK gets rid of it. Whilst these
messages do not otherwise interfere with the operatiuon, they are a
nuisance, particularly when transferring the file to a third party. Can
anyone help me getting rid of this inconvenience? Herman