Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Daniel.C[_2_] Daniel.C[_2_] is offline

Default Clear the file open file name dropdown list

Thank you. That's not exactly what I am looking for. When I click on
File, then Open, the file open dialog box displays a drop down list
facing "File Name". I want to clear the drop down list content. The
files here are not the most recently used. I even don't know the logics
of it. There seems to be old files.
Daniel

dlw a écrit :
tools/options/general/uncheck recently used files list.

"Daniel.C" wrote:

Hello
Excel 2003
When I click File / Open, the dialog box displays a dropdown list with
file names. How can I clear that list, if this is possible.
TIA
Daniel