Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
NoodNutt NoodNutt is offline

Default What does error 9 mean

Brenda

I have no problems helping directly, it can be benifivial, particularly when
it comes to moving files back & forth, although my time can be limited as I
work nightshift, though I am more than happy to provide any assistance when
I can.

That said!

As a general rule posting questions and recieving responses from
contributors may indirectly assist others who may have a similar problem,
thus minimising the clutter of multiple like questions posted each day.

you can mail me @

I live in Australia, the current time zone is Daylight Savings on the
Eastcoast = +11.00GMT.

Regards
Mark.