Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Michael Cannon Michael Cannon is offline

Default Formula Help Please

I am very new to Excel and I don't know all the technical jargon so I'll just
explain my problem. I am trying to record a cell from sheet1 to a column on
sheet2, where the cell on sheet1 changes every day, but on sheet2 I want it
to record the new data below the old data while keeping the ol data. So,
sheet1 a1 I put 30, I want it to go to sheet2 a1 and put 30. Then tomorrow I
put 50 in sheet1 a1, I want the result to go in sheet2 a2, while still having
my 30 from the previous day in a1. So at the end of the month I can look back
at each day and see what the data was.Thanks for any help.