Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pash Pash is offline

Default Drag and fill on a filtered data sheet.

Dear Ashish Mathur,
The column shown in the example is not the one to which filtering is
applied. I've filtered the sheet by one column, but need the minimum values
to be calculated for another one.

Best wishes.

"Ashish Mathur" wrote:

What is the logic you have applied for filtering I.e. what is the filtering
criteria

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com

"Pash" wrote in message
I need to find the minimum value among the cells between filtered rows,
but
the problem is the range between the filtered rows is different. Here's an
example:

(Already filtered mode)
Row No. Price
1 100$
10 260$
40 300$
55 40$
120 170$

So I need the minimum price between rows No. 1 and 10 to be displayed on
the
first row, and the minimum price between rows No. 10 and 40 to be
displayed
on the 10th row etc.
Could anybody help me on this issue?
Thanks in advance.