Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Tab Stops In Excel (JTurke) Tab Stops In Excel (JTurke) is offline

Default How do I select specific cells to be my tab stops?

I am a new user and I created an Excel document that I want to use as a form.
Some of the cells have a default text that I do not want to change (for
example: "ADDRESS"). Other cells are empty where I would like to type in
info. Is there a way to select the cells in a specific order so that when I
press the TAB or ENTER key(s) the cursor will move to a cell where I would
like to type rather than simply to the next cell?