Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jgt1942 jgt1942 is offline

Default Compile error in hidden module Excel 2007

I recently upgraded to office 2007 from office 2003 on my WinXP system. The
office 2003 was an upgrade from previous versions of office. Since the
latest upgrade everytime I open Excel I get a "Microsoft Visual Basic" error
"Compile error in hidden module: JWPACKE". I have no idea when I originally
installed this and running a google search does not produce anything
helpful. How do I get rid of this message. I've looked in the "Addins" for
excel and I don't seen anything for JWPACKE in any of the addins views.
Suggestions for removal would be appreicated.