Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ShaneDevenshire ShaneDevenshire is offline

Default How do I show (.50) on in an Excel column-it keeps coming up (.5)

Actually,

if your cell really displays .5 and not 0.5 then you are not formatted to
general, that would be a custom format of .0 or .# or...

If you really want .50, not 0.50, again not a standard format, choose
Format, Cells, Number tab, Custom and enter .00 or .00# on the Type line.

I doubt this helps, but that's the way it really is.

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"fnarkie" wrote:

I am trying to add figures on Excel-instead of 1/2 I am trying to use .50-but
it keeps coming up .5-How can I get the 0 in after the 5