Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ShaneDevenshire ShaneDevenshire is offline

Default why does more than one cell highlite when one cell is selected

Hi,

If it is not a merged cell problem then I can tell you that I have had this
problem on a number of occations. Really only one cell was selected but it
looked as though two or more were. It definitely is a bug, probably
something to do with screen refresh or display. One solution I found was to
toggle to another program and then toggle back, sometimes that worked.
Sometimes I had to restart Excel.

If any of this helps, please click the Yes button.
--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"hoffar" wrote:

I select one cell and the one next to it highlites also. Can only get rid of
this by using the arrows. Solutions?