Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sheeloo[_3_] Sheeloo[_3_] is offline

Default Fiscal Month Formula

One way is to enter in Col A of Sheet 2 the following;
0
6
10
14
19
23
27
32
36
40
45
49
In Col B enter
Jan
Feb
Mar
Apr
May
Jun
Jul
Aug
Sep
Oct
Nov
Dec

Now replace =IF(T2<5,"Jan",IF(T2<8,"Feb")) with
=VLOOKUP(T2,Sheet2!A:B,2,TRUE) and copy down.

You can replace with the reference to the two columns where you have
0 Jan, 6 Feb, ... You may adjust the numbers in Col A if they are not what
you want...
--
Always provide your feedback so that others know whether the solution worked
or problem still persists ...

"Marilyn" wrote:

Hello
I NEED FISCAL Month
I used the weeknum function to determine the week number of the date in
column T
I added a column at the end labeled 'fiscal month'
and I used this formula
=IF(T2<5,"Jan",IF(T2<8,"Feb")) but I cannot fit all 12 months in this
formula.
What formula can I use to determine the fiscal month , I need to use all 12
month from Jan to Dec., or Is there another way to do this?
Thanks in Advance