Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
PS PS is offline

Default No zoom in print preview on landscaped page

I am using SP3. What kind of monitor are you using? I'm thinking it has
something to do w/resolution. Mine is 1680 x 1050, as are most of the
monitors here. However, on one of the std CRT displays set to 1024 x 768,
the issue doesn't exist.
Any clues based on that?

"Sean Timmons" wrote:

I can say that 2003 SP# doesn't have that issue. What version do you have?

"PS" wrote:

Hello.
I am not sure if this has always been unavailable or it this is a new and
exciting ploy to test my sanity.
The option zoom in print preview on landscaped page is not available. Works
fine on portrait page, though.
Any clues?
Would really appreciate a fix, if it is in fact an error.
Thanks.