Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel Notes

An alternative to Comments is Data Validation messages. They will appear on
a mouse-click rather than mouse-over.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200807

"Rebecca" wrote:

Greetings. I am using VISTA and Excel 2007. I have searched here and there
for an answer to this question, but so far no luck, so I'm asking the experts
here.

I have been inserting Comments in various cells to store notes, which works
fine up to a point, but I was wondering if there are any add-ins available
that would enhance this featu that is, note taking in Excel. I realize
Excel is a spreadsheet, but it would be nice if there were other options
available for attaching notes to certain cells (other than inserting
Comments). Thanks.