Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
G G is offline

Default Highlight Specific dates/cells

Hello All

I have asked this question before and whilst it was answered I am not
confident enough tio be able to do it.
I am using Excel 2007, and very new to Excel therefore need almost a guidng
hand.

The sceaniro is pretty clear.

I have 100+ clients, each one has a colum for qualifications, in each cell
next to client is a date which is the expiray date. Therefore I need a system
that will alert the user if this date is within 30 days of TODAY. I do not
really mind what kind of alert but ideally either to highlight the cell or
text is ideal.

I appreciate I can do something within conditional formatting, but I have
never used this before and really dont understand it. so of course any 'idiot
proof' guiding will be of great help.

All the date is already there and just needs this forumla to work.

Thanks
Gareth