Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ShaneDevenshire ShaneDevenshire is offline

Default Saving Excel workbook

Hi,

First, there are many features of 2007 that can not be save in a 2003 file.
So you have 2 options:

1. Convert the file to a 2007 file using File Save As
2. Don't use 2007 features that were not avalable in 2003 in the file.

In 2007 files are saved with the extensions xlsx or xlsm in most cases.
(regular spreadsheets without macros and ones with macros.)

To help you any more we will need to know exactly what is not being saved.

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"Shazza" wrote:

I have Office 2007, when i save excel file it doesn't save the changes.
The workbook is from a previous version 2003, i ask it to save it as
workbook 97-2003 but no luck, what am I doing wrong
--
Shazzanz