Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default convert email address file in Excel 2000 to Word file with com

Mike wrote on Tue, 14 Oct 2008 02:24:00 -0700:

I tried your formula and it worked to an extent, keeping all

Let me repeat my somewhat abbreviated instructions. Suppose there are a
lot of email addresses in column A of a spreadsheet.I'm using an older
Excel 2002 too.

1. Select the addresses or column A.
2..CTRL-C to copy
3.Open Word document and click copy position
4.EditPaste SpecialUnformatted textOK
5. Select the addresses
6.EditFind what ^pReplace with , {put a space after the comma}Replace
AllOK

In case of transmission glitches, "^p" is carat lower case "p" and I
just tried it and only the last address needs the comma removed.
--

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland