Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob I Bob I is offline

Default convert email address file in Excel 2000 to Word file with com

Paste it into Notepad NOT Word. That will remove the formatting that is
causing you problems

Mike A. wrote:

Hello Barb,

You misunderstood.

I want to transfer a column of email addresses on Excel through copy and
paste into a Word file. Subsequently, I wish to copy and paste the Word file
into an email on MSN Hotmail and send. Thanks for your help. I am using
Office 2000. You can respond directly if you wish to:

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote:

When you paste into excel, did you try to Paste Special - Unformatted text?
--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

If this post was helpful to you, please click YES below.

"Mike A." wrote:

I wish to convert a colum file of email addresses in Excel to a Word file
with a comma after each address? I copy in Excel but the cell/chart
structure is maintained when I paste into Word. What should I do? The
purpose is to email address books.