Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ashley Ashley is offline

Default Reference a cell to a worksheet??????????

Ok sorry. I am trying to link or reference a data in a worksheet to a
particular cell.
For example, I have a list of locations all in worksheet titled "Locations."
Now in my master report worksheet, I have a column that needs to reference
those locations. I don't want to list 100 locations in ONE cell. How do I
link a cell to a particular worksheet? Is it possible to create like a bubble
or quick view or something.

"Pete_UK" wrote:

I think the lack of response to your question could indicate that
people don't understand it - I certainly don't.

Could you please re-phrase and give a few examples of what you want to
achieve?

Pete

On Oct 13, 6:55 pm, Ashley wrote:
I have a lot of data a worksheet that I need to put into another worksheet
but in only one cell. For example, can I label that Cell "Apple" and create a
reference to all types of apples and sizes in another worksheet?